Donations


The foundation welcomes donations from business enterprises and communities to research in any of the university's fields of specialisation. A total of 90% of the donated amount will be designated for grants for research in the field specified. The remaining 10% will be allocated to supporting the activity of the university in a way determined annually by foundation board.

Donations between 850 and 50 000 euros to foundations in support of science and/or arts are tax deductible. The foundation will provide the donating community with a certificate for the purpose.

In practice, the donating party provides the foundation with a deed of donation and transfers the funds to the bank account of the foundation. The deed of donation template can be printed from this page.

Private citizens may also make donations or bequests to the foundation or its special funds to support the university's research. The foundation may set up separate funds for considerable donations.

In celebration of a special occasion such as a birthday or an anniversary, private citizens may also request that their friends and loved ones make donations to the foundation’s Celebration Fund. Instructions regarding the Celebration Fund are available from the foundation staff.

Donations can be directed to any of the bank accounts of the foundation:
  Etelä-Karjalan Osuuspankki: FI60 5620 0960 9525 20 / OKOYFIHH
  NORDEA: FI09 1091 3002 5006 86 / NDEAFIHH
  Oma Säästöpankki Oy: FI09 4108 1050 0198 85 / ITELFIHH

DEED OF DONATION  pdf (Finnish)

DEED OF DONATION pdf (English)
 
Further information:
Research Foundation of Lappeenranta University of Technology
Executive Director Timo Alho
P.O.Box 20, 53851 Lappeenranta
tel. +358 40 5126324

Research Foundation of Lappeenranta University of Technology

Skinnarilankatu 34, P.O.Box 20
53851 Lappeenranta

Office: Room 7351.1
Managing Director: Room 4406B

Tel. +358 45 6440 913

Email: info(at)lut-tukisaatio.fi

Directions

Next board meetings: 18.12.2017
(Grant applications 1 week before the meeting)
Kaakon Nettipalvelu Oy